domingo, 17 de mayo de 2009

Quotes by the Simpsons

Hi everybody!! I know most of you looooooooooooove the Simpsons, that´s why I´m including some funny quotes for you to enjoy.
If you need to know the meaning of a word please refer to http://www.wordreference.com/ it´s a complete and very easy to use Spanish-English, English-Spanish online dictionary.

No, please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids, eat them. - Homer meeting aliens

"Press any key to continue, where's the any key?" - Homer

Oh, man! We killed Mr. Burns! Mr. Burns is gonna be so mad! - Homer

I wonder where Bart is, his dinner's getting all cold... and eaten. - Homer

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand? Homer: Yes. (lie dectector blows up)

Homer: Aw, twenty dollars! I wanted a peanut!
Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts!
Homer: Explain how!
Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services!
Homer: Woo-hoo!

Homer: Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.

Burns: I suggest you leave immediately
Homer: Or what? You'll release the dogs or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?

Homer: What's a wedding? Webster's dictionary describes it as the act of removing weeds from
one's garden

Lisa: Dad, don't you think you're overreacting?
Homer: Don't you think you're *under*reacting?
Lisa: This conversation is over.
Homer: This conversation is *under*.
Lisa: Goodbye. Homer: *bad*bye

Homer: [Looking at a globe map...country being Uruguay] Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You are gay.'

Lisa: Do we have any food that wasn't brutally slaughtered?
Homer: Well, I think the veal died of loneliness.

1 comentario: