domingo, 17 de mayo de 2009

Let´s get to know a little bit about Africa

I´ve chosen this song to introduce a topic I´d like to share with you. I´ll ask a good friend of mine who´s lived there to tell you somethings about that amazing and unknown continent, which is part of our world and whose people are always suffering a lot. You know Bono, he always does stuff to help people in need, there are lots of songs he shares with other stars, he takes part in every live aid, I really like him.

3 comentarios:

  1. It is a good video but i don not understand how do you do for have 4 FOLLOWERS(SI ES QUE ESTA BIEN DICHO)i have my blog for 1 year and i haven got any commentaries jeje.Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ahhhh. I think is for your blog is in ENGLISH.
    I need to do this now.ajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Prooofeee, no me pida que escriba en ingles porque estoy frita jajaja, pero bueno prometo que algun comentario le voy a hacer en ingles jejeje, me encanto la cancion, y mas que nada me gusto porque la cantan Bono y Alicia!! Amooo las canciones de Aliicia!! Dos genios la verdad! Bueno pase rapidito para comentar! Nos vemos mañana profe, y ya avisé, mi proximo comentario es ingles jejej vamos a ver que sale ajaja, un besoo :)

    ResponderEliminar